PCB Design Training
Black Stick will be offering a 3 week intensive PCB design training course for any level of experience. The date will be Novemeber 2012 and costs still to be confirmed. Numbers will be limited and assigned on a first come first serve basis. Please fill in the form below to register your interest.
The course will cover all area's of PCB design including:
- Understanding how a PCB is fabricated and assembled
- How to construct your component libraries and use them effectively
- Schematic creation and interpretation
- Effective use of design rules and interfacing between schematic and PCB
- PCB placement and routing techniques for various technologies i.e. RF, analogue, digital etc
- Generating and understanding design documentation for board manufacture and assembly
By providing your staff with professional PCB design training, they will then have a better understanding of the whole product design cycle and this will lead to better communication between the different design processes i.e., enclosure design, hardware design, schematic entry, PCB layout, PCB fabrication, and PCB assembly.
PCB design training course
If you would like to register your interest in our PCB design training course please enter your details below:
Please complete as much of the form below as possible.
To discuss your PCB design training needs, Call: +44(0)1782 683782